MPH Faculty Program Director, Associate Professor of Population Health Sciences
Room 601 WARF
610 Walnut Street
Madison, WI 53726
Dr. Ajay Sethi received his PhD in Epidemiology and MHS in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. He received a BS in Physiology from the University of Maryland, College Park.
Dr. Sethi’s research interests lie broadly in the study of infectious diseases. His studies aim to identify modifiable behavioral and structural factors associated with transmission and morbidity if infection is established. His research employs both quantitative and qualitative methods in clinic- and community-based settings, observational and quasi-experimental study designs, and is conducted in both the US and in Uganda. He works in the area of HIV/AIDS, healthcare-associated infections, and the microbiome.
- PHS 797 Introduction to Epidemiology (3 credits)
- PHS 801 Infectious Disease Epidemiology (3 credits)
- PHS 713 Special Topics in Epidemiology: HIV/AIDS (1 credit)
- UW Center for Global Health
- UW Developmental Studies Program
- UW Africa Studies Program
- UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
- Society of Epidemiologic Research (SER)
- American College of Epidemiology (ACE)
- International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care (IAPAC)