Credentials: PhD, MHS
Position title: Associate Professor of Population Health Sciences, Faculty Director of the MPH Program
Phone: (608) 263-1756
Room 601 WARF Office Building
610 Walnut Street
Madison, WI 53726
Dr. Ajay Sethi received his PhD in Epidemiology and MHS in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. He received a BS in Physiology from the University of Maryland, College Park.
Dr. Sethi’s research interests lie broadly in the study of infectious diseases. His studies aim to identify modifiable behavioral and structural factors associated with transmission and morbidity and mortality if infection is established. He works in the areas of HIV/AIDS, COVID-19, healthcare-associated infections, and the microbiome.
- PHS 797 Introduction to Epidemiology (3 credits)
- PHS 801 Infectious Disease Epidemiology (3 credits)
- PHS 721 Conspiracies in Public Health (2 credits)
- PHS 713 Special Topics in Epidemiology: HIV/AIDS (1 credit)
- UW Center for Global Health
- American Family Insurance Data Sciences Institute COVID-19 Research Group
- UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
- UW Africa Studies Program