I am already a current graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and want to change to or add your degree as my major. Are the application materials required different for me?

Yes. You do not need to complete the online Graduate School application or pay the online application fee. Instead, you are required to complete the items listed as explained below. You still are required to submit the other application materials, but you may be able to recycle your transcripts and GRE/TOEFL scores from your previous application.

The application checklist for the Population Health or Epidemiology Programs is available here.