Upcoming Events & Seminars
PHS Monday Seminar: Malia Jones, PhD, MPH, "Assessing Geographic Access to Primary Care Across the Urban-Rural Spectrum in Wisconsin: A Space-Time Geography Approach"
12:00PM to 1:00PM- 1345 Health Sciences Learning Center
Philip M. Farrell Distinguished Alumni Lecture: Pamela Marcus, PhD, MS, ELS, "Reflections on a Quarter-Century of Cancer Screening Research"
12:00PM to 1:00PM- 1325 Health Sciences Learning Center
- Donna Friedsman is featured on Wisconsin Public Television's Here and Now Program
- Natalie Guerrero, MD/PopHealth PhD Student, is Inducted into the Bouchet Society
- New Study Aims to Discover Novel Genomic and Environmental Risk Factors Preceding Alzheimer's
- PHS Professor Emeritus David Kindig reports on Population Health Equity: Rate and Burden, Race and Class
- Former PHS Department Chair, Donn D'Alessio, passed away on December 20